Pages

March 12, 2009

Hangin' In There......



It seems like it's been forever since my last posting. Better late than not at all, I guess. I really started to get rather busy and as luck would have it, I came down sick and everything came to halt. I don't think I have been that sick since I was pregnant with Nathaniel. I won't go into the gory details, but nothing got done anywhere for almost 2 weeks. Feeling much better now...thank the Lord! Just finished this pendant and it feels good to get a paintbrush in my hands again. I still need to finish the water lily (that's next) and I hope to finish it in the next day or so. I will be donating it to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Florida 2009 Wishmaker's Ball that is coming up in a couple weeks, so I really do have to finish it! It will be used as one of the auction pieces for that night. (I should have time to get the glicees done, too.) I am also donating all of the graphic design work of the printed pieces for the event (invitations, posters, program, etc). It is a great cause and am glad I can help out in some way. Well, I have some new ideas for my pendants and am sketching them out now....but first thing's first....onto the lily.....

1 comment:

  1. You did an incredible job on creating, well everything, for the Wishmaker's Ball. Whether the invitations, event program or even the winner trophies, everything was perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you for putting in such time and devotion and helping Make-A-Wish grant at least 4 local wishes that night. Great job Lorrie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...