Pages

August 13, 2010

in another etsy treasury!

Thanks to my ACEtsy Street Team, I just found out that you can search your Etsy shop name in the Etsy Treasuries and find all the Treasuries you are in. Treasuries are Etsy's ever-changing, member-curated shopping galleries where Etsy members create and share lists of items they love or are inspired by. The best thing is that these beautiful, diverse lists may be featured on Etsy's home page. Always a plus! I did a search and found another one of my pieces of art on a Treasury page, called Brooklyn Beauty,that I didn't even know about.......

Click here.... ACEO print is in my Etsy Shop!
My butterfly looks great on the page, too. I just love the color combination! I may have to create one of these Etsy Treasuries myself one day soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hello...this butterfly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Deborah! Hope you come back and visit often....there is always something new in the works!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...