Pages

December 29, 2010

featured on fat (featured art tuesday) artist spotlight

Happy Holidays to all! It has been so busy here in our household, as I am sure it has been for everyone! Finally, it is all starting to settle down a bit...just a bit. One very big gift for me (that I have been trying and trying to find just a few minutes to post) is that I was featured on a wonderful blog, Beth's Artworx in which every Tuesday...

Beth Niquette 'showcases inspiring Artists and provides a forum for all Artists to share their work with one another'. She calls it FAT (Featured Art Tuesday) Artist Spotlight. I just love the name. It was such a special surprise when I received the note and I am humbly honored.

She was especially inspired by 'Morning Song' that I did a short time ago. I really loved all the wonderful things she wrote. And it gave me the opportunity to view other very talented Artists (using all sorts of mediums) and be inspired by them all, as well...just as she wanted it to happen. I look forward to keeping up with this great blog. Here is the link to the Featured Art Tuesday I was featured in. Take a look and enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, this is lovely! I was so struck by this piece. I love the intricate journeys of your paintings.

    Thank you for your comments, and for wanting an image to put on your page--Feel free to use anything you find on my blog. Once you click on a piece to see the larger view, you can do a "save as" onto your own computer, then use it as you please. I'm honored you would ask.

    Have a perfectly marvelous day, my talented Friend! Thank you for sharing your inspirational work. I think you are an amazing artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thank you so much. I have added your header and several links. I look forward to checking onto your blog from time to time, too! and I enjoyed your work as well! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...