Pages

May 12, 2011

back in the saddle...

Time to do some catch up! Since our last meeting I have simply been trying to recover from my arm injury with physical therapy and recovering from two bouts of the flu. The most recent really kicked my....well, you know...and kept me in bed for over a week. I guess I just needed some overdue rest and, boy, did I get some! Feeling like a new woman again and ready to get busy!
'Wise Owl' 4.5"x6.5" Pen & Ink on 140# Hot Press Fabriano Watercolor Paper
Click here...Original ACEO in my Etsy Shop

During my time of forced rest, relaxation and antibiotics....I was able to finish a few small pieces. Even when sick, I just can't not create!! Impossible. Mostly pen and ink since I could easily work on them while in bed whenever I felt up to it. 'Wise Owl' was so meditative to create, as well as just plain fun. 'Three Fish' that I did a couple months ago was the same way...fun and meditative to do, fun and meditative to look at....I know there will be many more that follow this style. There are quite a few ACEO's that I did as well, but I still have to prep them. So, 'till next time.....



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...