Pages

May 6, 2014

God's bounty in nature



Such an abundance of beauty we are all surrounded by....our glorious Nature! A gift given to us by God. To love. To appreciate. To take care of.   "The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it" Genesis 2:15

Almost daily, when I am sitting in my studio, I can look out of my window and watch the numerous birds frolicking within the trees and grass, singing songs that I am certain are meant for me only. What a blessing to have these beautiful birds...bluebirds, cardinals, finches, woodpeckers and more...stop by to visit my back yard. Meanwhile, gorgeous butterflies and dragonflies fill the air. How can you not be inspired by it all?


Vintage Bible Page, Pen & Ink, Prismacolor Colored Pencils (approx 5"x7.5")

1 comment:

  1. I really love this - it's a nice combination of words and art.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...