Pages

July 17, 2014

the plans God has for me...


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Vintage Bible Page, Pen & Ink, Prismacolor Colored Pencils (approx 5"x7.5")
- Sold -
 It is amazing how your life can change so quickly. So unexpected. The last several years have been such a long road of twists and turns for me, my family, my career, my art...and then out of the blue, or so it seems, it all changes. Something that changes your entire professional future which in turn changes all the rest! This road has felt bumpy and unpaved just too many times. A road that truly didn't feel like it was leading anywhere...and then you turn a corner and you stand before an amazing field of fantastic! and everywhere I turn is filled with even more fantastic! But God already knew. He knew the plans He had for me. He had already prepared this road for my life long before I even knew the road existed.

One more reminder in my life to TRUST HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...