Pages

May 24, 2018

time to catch up


It's been a while! Well, I am back, once again. A lot has happened in my personal and business life since the last post of August, 2016. One thing never changes...time sure does fly by quickly!

I will do my best to catch up with anything important since that time, while keeping up with the now. That's the goal. And a few other things I have up my sleeve, too. But for now, one thing at a time. 

After the last post and coloring book I was blessed to have the opportunity to do another one! This one was filled with inspiration for Moms, but I really tried to make sure it spoke to anyone and everyone. You were able to find them in most WalMart stores throughout the US, Amazon and a few other places, too. I can't wait to do another one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...