Pages

May 19, 2009

Don't Forget The Logo



I was talking to my friend this evening and she brought up that one of my pieces could be used for someones logo. Well, it got me thinking about the many logos I've done in the past, including a few recently that I had never posted. I tend to separate graphic work and illustrative/painting work and forget to include the graphic work here on the blog. Eventually, I'll get it all on the website as my full portfolio, but hey, I can note it here, too! The Ashlee Nicole Photography logo, I just completed recently and she loved it. She accepted the very first proof....I love it when that happens! Wing City Grille was the same way, as well as a few others. It's a great feeling when a client gives you basic input on what they're looking for, and after listening closely, you create something that they love the moment they see it. It doesn't always happen that way, but it's great when it does! It's time to get back to some painting....till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...