Pages

August 17, 2010

aceo etsy street team swap

I have been waiting to be able to post this for about a week or so now, and finally, I get to! The ACEO Street Team had a recent ACEO (ATC) swap and the subject matter for the swap was Mermaids. I had just joined the group and thought, what the heck, I'm gonna jump right in and join in on the swap! Really glad I did. It was great fun! My first ACEO (ATC) swap actually.

This is the mermaid that I did, which was done with pen and india ink and watercolors. I knew I was on the right track when my 5 year old, Nathaniel, came to my drawing table and said "Wow Mom...that Mermaid painting is really good". When your kids like what you do...nothing else matters! LOL.
The ACEO (ATC) I received was this cute little crow mermaid created by Stacy with MagicLoveCrow. Her Etsy shop is filled with all things crow! Very cute stuff, too. This was great fun and I can't wait for the next swap!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lorrie ;o)) Thanks so much! I am truly happy you like your baby crow mermaid ;o) You have a really nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy! I have to admit I'm rather new at the whole thing...but I'm learning so much everyday! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...