Pages

September 3, 2010

morning song

The kids are finally back in school, so I'm trying to get back to my postings and uploads. Although I found time to create, I just never could find the time to upkeep my blogs and stores for the last couple weeks. But I am back now and ready to get busy! In the midst of all the chaos of getting them ready for 2 different schools, I was able to work on a couple ACEO's that I really enjoyed doing.

The watercolor portions had such a warm tone to them...I guess I am getting ready for Fall subconsciously. You just never really know when Fall has arrived when you live here in Florida.
These two pieces inspired me to work the same technique into a much larger piece...and I just couldn't stop.
'Morning Song' is an 8x10 with a white border for framing. It really is a very beautiful piece and I can't wait to get to work on another one, maybe turn this into a grouping/series. Hmmm......
'...I will sing with the spirit, and I will also sing with the understanding.' 1Cor 14:15





2 comments:

  1. Wow...this piece "Morning Song" is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the wonderful comment, Deborah! I am working on a series for this piece so stay tuned for more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...