Pages

August 8, 2018

let's sleep under the stars

Let's Sleep Under The Stars - Approx. 4.5x4x0.5 - Wood slice, Watercolor, Gouache, Ink. Sealed w/ UV Satin Varnish


Lately, I have been dreaming of the stars and camping and fresh air! I haven't pitched a tent in a bit too long and I look forward to much cooler weather so we can escape and sleep under the stars. There is nothing better!

These little wood slice rounds I had in my studio were a perfect earthy canvas to paint that dream. It can be hung on the wall, or hung as an ornament, or even sitting on a shelf or desk. It makes a fabulous gift for that camping lover in your life, too!!

When life gets busy and you need an escape, it may be time to sleep under the stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...