Pages

August 27, 2018

the message of the spirit owl

Spirit Owl - 8x10 - Wood Canvas, Watercolor, Gouache, Ink. Sealed w/ UV Satin Varnish
 "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire!" -Unknown

As I had a few weeks of health issues recently, I ended up with quite a bit of quiet time in my world. And it got very quiet around here. So very quiet!

It's funny really, when we beg for some 'quiet time' in our lives, to just be left alone for a little while, and then, all of a sudden when it arrives, you realize how precious your life is with all of the chaos and interruptions and friends and family. It was good though. It was.

It gave me a chance to have some serious heart to heart, uninterrupted conversations with God. It gave me opportunity to step back and just breathe and rest. And it gave me moments to clear my mind and allow inspiration to come forth like a firestorm. I came to realize I cannot just sequester these ideas and pursuits away, especially when fed by fear. There is no room for fear in my life!

I am so thankful for the quiet time and even more thankful for the chaos! I am definitely thankful for the chaos! And I love this sweet little forest creature born in the midst of it all. A strong and beautiful spirit owl filled with wisdom and intuition. And when his spirit guides you, you can see your true reality, all while offering guidance to explore your unknown and the magic of life.

Magical!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...